Sunday, September 2, 2012

8 : FREE WILL as GOODNESS : Do what you feel right to do.



8 =Vertical Eternal Spiritual Family Relation




I am poor mind man who try to be better but hard to be.


I am possibly alone even have a friend, honesty, 
I am a man who never had a best friend , never have that one.

I am rich mind man who try to know my self and try to not judges others but hard to do.
I am possibly not alone when feel inside of me.
Always I can talk with my self.

I no more say " Higher self of me is in me" .
It came from a words in books, I have remembered it. That is all.
In me, still there is " me ".

Seldom, I do not understand when got in others`s loop, connections, some points of me was welcomed as was used to changes some negative circumstance ....... and a person , whom can be better , stronger, thoughtful by my poorness.

Seldom, naturally hold who I am dose n`t work for somebody, even I am not complaining, not attacking, I am just trying to talk or express my opinion  to a one`s expression such as I do at a meeting with friends or a business meeting or 
a naturally got met at a public...

People... 
When they can use a one, they use.
When they do not want a one around, they reject.
I know , I am now negatively negative in blue.

Why he did not stop me when I was trying to push the one to be better but hard for the one to take my advice then got mess up, almost all people around us got argue each other.

so I suggested him used my pushy strength for that one , for his baby girl whom needed to grow up mentally. She got it.

All right..., that is my fate. 
Seldom, but since I was a young, kind of the same story have happened.

This is my final learning. I can not be a sweet sweet man kind never ever, I never was.
That is right, so... I love to be no more used my mind spice expect sweet taste by anyone and any circumstances.

I stop to be good, means, I stop to try to come closer to others, stop to look for helping others or stop to give my words or advices.

That is now better to be for me.
I am a poor man who try to be better but hard to be.
That is right, I have not own my family...can not have a eternal 8 loop as a family relation.

People do not take a poor man, put me into their spiritual houses.
A poor man walk alone on Earth...



___By Poor Minded Man which came from the evening world in Day light heart zone. Yet a mankind need a shadow mentality to realise Sun light and Stars___

All are good. All negativity are good for behaving self, pull out from a feeling "I am the king, I am the queen". Hey, do not misunderstand me, I never felt my self " king ".
I am poor man always looking just who I am.

I am lucky to have this site to write my feeling.
I am lucky to have my friend, blogger of this site.
I am lucky to got permission to use his computer.

Thanks, my friend! 
Only you can understand me. Thanks...


You are welcome. 
and, this as below is for females, not for you my friend, oh well , let get a one drink at a porch! 



Secrets For Coping With Loneliness






10 Ugly Mistakes Women Make That Ruins Any Chances Of A Relationship





Does anyone ever have to be lonely or can coping with loneliness be the first step to being less lonely? Loneliness is the time somewhere between four and seven o’clock in the evening when the rest of the world goes home to be greeted by loved ones and the lonely people walk into empty homes that echo with silence. 

If you are feeling lonely, don’t be discouraged; glimmers of hope for learning how to overcome loneliness beam through the twilight like a headlight on a dark night. 

Learn a few secrets and muster up the courage to venture into the world or find joy in alone time. Coping with loneliness may be the door opening to the rest of your world.Types of Loneliness

Professionals who study loneliness have come up with two types of loneliness. 

Robert Weiss defined trait loneliness and state loneliness. State loneliness is generated by the environment that someone may find herself to be in. 

Perhaps loneliness was caused by a move to a new city where everyone is a stranger. The first time away from home, off to college as a freshman, sitting in a hotel room on yet another business trip far away from home creates lonely feelings. 

A very social person who becomes ill and isolated from friends may become lonely. The key in each of these examples is to recognize the temporary loneliness. 

Each person will venture out into the world to make new friends, learn the city, or go back home when the business trip is over, ending the lonely feelings.

Trait loneliness is at the opposite end of the spectrum. The lonely feelings originate with the person, not the environment. A person suffering from trait loneliness may also be shy, feel backward in social situations, and insecure with low self-esteem.
take a poll
  • Do you take heart medications and supplements to lower your LDL cholesterol?
  • How often do you perform a breast self-exam?
  • What's the one beauty product you never leave home without?
  • What’s the worst setback you’ve had to overcome?
  • How do you get your daily dose of vitamin D?



No comments:

Post a Comment