Saturday, January 12, 2013

Let Take Care of Our Own Brain Cosmos


Finally!  On January 11th , at yesterday , I seen the one of hopes which is peacefully objectively the health maker for the general people, generally universally The human brain care for the all people which have a passion to concern Brain Cosmos and Brain Health in U.S.A ,

I kept this news until today. Two articles already on this site 111 at yesterday so.

I am not the commercial posting man, I just met with Dr. Tanzi in TV when I took my break on a sofa and playing the changing channels with my empty brain, nothing thinking as Mu / 無 and Kuu / 空in a timing.

Maybe I was not eating pop corns or potato chips made me into the good timing to catches it. Even so, I think of that ; already many people know about him since he was taken to be on TV. 



SUPER BRAIN WITH DR. RUDY TANZI

Check your local listings

No comments:

Post a Comment