Sunday, October 7, 2012

In Sunday

17111. This is what I seen. Visitors numbers of 111 Locus 111. Thanks and so much fun to see this numbers because I like Numbers.

_At a night, 7 : 19 : 19 just when I seen a time ,  I added words , rewrote in { } which was belongs the thought of Ise-Hakusan Dou because I had agreed with it so, I have to remain for my mistake.  

Also  I follow what my self got in my mind after had a silence in my Sunday , after had a long walking in Sun light _


I seen them as 1+7+1+1+1=11. 

This is the blessing for me. 

11 Faces Kanzeon Bosastu as same as { Non name Root Origin, non name God / Kami as Nature , means all minds of all ranks and Amaterasu Ohomikami of 10 rank as Nature Queen Sun and Kami Susanou of 9 rank but include Micro god as one self, my self for my soul, your self for your soul. }

How lucky day today is!

{{  A question in me still is, what kind of minds under 9 rank? 
A hint to get answers is in articles and answers by Ise-Hakusan Dou to questions from  readers. 

And even you do not know them , you can feel them in you.
An answers are in a every day life and in you ; what you like or dislike , how you love to be, what and how you love to do and feel good about and so on. 

A having conversation with own inner self , listen own inner self more than listen others , will help you to sense real who you are.  

Me? 
I am working free for this blog is who I am. 
Spending a lot of my time is what I am doing. 

I do not know how this is good for others . I can not stop to do. This is who I am yet in a mystery of my micro universe and just do because I sense this is right to do for me. 

Simply 1 to 8 ranks of my minds has been not complaining to me to do so, my mind of 9 rank well reigned in my micro universe as my inner world , my head . 

My image the loop is ;

11 is connecting with 1. 11 rank Head  join with 1 Own Tail is easy picture to image. 
I believe you see its picture so easy.

And more as you may know, 1 is 12 at same time. 
12 = 1+2 =3. So as 1. 1 has unseen 3 in 1. On its way to think 12 will be 1. 

2 is 1 too. 2 was separated from 1 Spirit.  2 are 6 at same time as 3 in 1.  So as so, now over 70 millions human beings are on the one Earth. Dose not matter, because even 70 millions are in 1 Root. 

In fact ,  even 11 rank is 1. 
10 ranks and 1 = 11 as the one human being is in 1 Root so. 

{Indeed, 11 can not exist with out 1 kind , a man kind. 
And a mankind can not exist with out 11 of Root Origin Energy , Magnetism , Love , Playful Mind , and so on you can name it. 

Universe 11 need us. That is why we are micro gods as a part of 11 and 11 is in all of us. }

Everything going back into 1, but 3. 

Added on Oct, 9th___ { That my truth as above is in my universe.  
Maybe not your truth, but it is very OK ; we have a each own free mind and free will to link wherever has same magnetism of a each own.  But depends your though, your magnetism will be changed by how you live , what you think and how you act for what. 
Our magnetism are alive , can be like a dragon or snake or like other animals or like your parent , ancestors and angels. }

Now in its process of magnetism on Earth and Universal scale has volume , depth , width and value of spirituality. And inside of us will turn out , { then our own magnetism become } our out look .  We are finally ,  at some day ,  coming back into where we came from.


Long long time ago, our root of ancestors did not have bodies.
Seed of body , seed of 1 and soul of 1 and spirit of 1 = 3 in 1 were one`s inner universe.
Seeds had growing and turned out to be stood on Earth. More over, hands appeared for producing foods. 
More over, as you know what they needed. Indeed, they did not need a money, cash in a pocket.

We call it, the evolution. But I believe that Non name Root Origin given them a chance to be independent being for doing good but always 1 has 2, two sides of 1. 
In 1 ; Back and Force , Negative and Positive.  At the very first genesis , Bad or Good never existed. } }

__Most of sentences in {{  }} are by my original visions__If you do not like them, do not blame Ise-Hakusan Dou__


Thanks for letting me breath to live. Breath from noses.

Our own Blessing can be created by Right Breathing from our noses, not from mouths which taking various kinds of minor germs into our inner bodies. 

I feel this way when thinking about it as above also.
What I feel is , 
" So,  shout of my mouth to blame others but smell and sense my right way to go , by my nose. Then open my mouth to speech for good. "

Right breathes tone our mind, and works especially when trying advice to others . When we get Moon power effect, we may get emotional suggestion which may cause more trouble. 

In 21 century, Moon Devices Mankind and Sun Nature Mankind already are,  might be taken into Two ways to live on.

As Water Nature as Mountain included Volcano Nature Mankind act to protect Sun Nature Mankind.

All right , that is my Si-Fi Play in my head station which I like very much and I am enjoyable for the contacting from my self in my head universe . 

Should I call him Little green man? 


Well, whatever , a today is good Sunday. I seen 17111 so. 

Thank for this fun moment, thank for all of you visited here to make those numbers !!! Thanks for billions !

I am thankful to Sun as my Nature Queen, thankful to billions stars among the night sky......... I thank for stars on Earth too.

Thank for letting all of us able to live on Earth.
Thank for Mother Earth and Father Earth, two in One Earth body.

Happy Sunday!. . . even so many issues in our life. 
A happy moment will be a smiling flower in our heart. 

And we can sense it by our nose. 

From our mouths , we need take foods. If we do not have them to eat, we can not smell even little happiness of ours.

Many can not eat, many don`t have foods. This world wrongly had been degenerated , ignored Nature and natures on Earth.

When I was kid, I had so much less food to eat but I thought it it`s a normal life. I survived until 15 of my age. 

But I could have a drinking water. That was big reason to survive even after all. Too much dramas, I don`t write down at here.


In silence, now I am going into my silence. 
. . Good bye for now. 

Take care of your breath and your good will.



No comments:

Post a Comment